Tuesday 9 October 2012

This morning i sat with my sfm book with a plan to complete few solutions,unfortunately these lines flashed in my mind "You cant  break  me,Because you didnt make me(Hurricane 1999)"

Then i closed my sfm book,took a pencil and started writing these lines

YOu Cant break me ,because you didn't make me.
You cant insult me,because you didn't inspire me.
You cant leave me,because you didn't hold me.
You cant deny me,because you didn't accept me.

You cant scare me,because you didn't strengthen me.
You cant restrain me,Because you didn't refresh me.
You cant cheat me,because you didn't believe me.
You cant take me back,because you didn't excuse me.
You cant make me sad,because you didn't make me happy.

You cant hurt me,because you didnt love me.


Be strong ..Your life is in your hands,don't let anyone to hurt you :) BE happy for you ,because you are you :)

Each and every line is dedicated 2 my people,my friends who left me,who hurted me,who ditched me,who back stabbed me..I thank each and everyone of you,because you taught me what life is :)
You would think that it hurts a little less now ..But yeah i ve learned to hide it better :)




No comments:

Post a Comment